Sunday, December 2, 2007

goddamn

i slept at 6am. am zombie.

so friday night was a comfortable daze of lazy wandering around campus. went to shirin's room for friends and grease, nate's room for A Guide To Recognizing Your Saints (movie hor. movie.), erwin's room where eric got us depressed with his loneliness and we turned on southpark to cheer us up, and then my room, where two koreans sat on my bed to prevent me from sleeping until the sky turned blue.

i amazed them with the amazing pellets that grow into animals by putting them in warm water. 'amazing capsule creatures', they are called. courtesy of felicia.

i did the above not to bore you, but to convey the... coolness of my life here in the US of A.

oh. i just found out my friend has rock band in his dorm. RACHEL, I WILL FOLLOW IN YOUR FOOTSTEPS SOON. IT LOOKS LIKE FUN SHIT.

ok must go do the bane of my life that is laundry now. baibai.

No comments: