Tuesday, December 11, 2007

again, i think i blog too much.

got a combined grade of A- for my french tests, so there is a possibility that i can get A for french. I AM NOT A COMPLETE FAILURE AFTER ALL. and that makes me happy.

that, and the fact that classes ended today and i do not have to wake up at 7am for the next month or so.

and the fact that reading week is here, which means a week of not reading! and doing fun things, like go for dinner with koreans/singaporeans!

and the fact that i will be home in less than 2 weeks!!

i have been told countless times how much more singaporean/asian i have become since coming here. while that is a nice thing to hear, (for me anyway. others might look upon it as a bad thing. fuck them. harhar.) the worrying thing about it is how my rebellion against my surroundings indicates an innate defensive mechanism that manifests itself wherever i go. with my disability to assimilate with the majority of the angmohs here, i use singlish as a means of releasing my pent-up frustration and saying 'fuck you' to the people surrounding me.

and that is not very nice.

but i know i am not going to change anything, cos i am a stubborn bitch, so life will continue as usual, fret not. the dulcet tones soaked in singlish and dialect will continue to flow from my cracked lips.

No comments: